In Sweden there is a newly formed trade association calledVape Sweden (where we from eSmokes.se is one of the parts taking the initiativ to found the organisation). One of VSW’s ambition is to act as expert advice to the Government for the implementation of e-cigarette bit in TPD time of writing is set to 1 / 10-2016. So on the VSW website we’ve collected some explanations (in Swedish about what TPD will mean for us Swedes):
- The rules apply to all vape products or parts of products that contain or may contain nicotine.
- Maximum volume of e-juice bottles of nicotine will be 10 milliliters.
- Maximum volume cartridges / tanks will be 2mL.
- Maximum nicotine strength is set at 20mg / ml
- Tanks, cartridges and vials should be childproof, filling may be made without leakage and the containers must be protected against damage.
- Products must have a leaflet with information. Vials and prefilled cartridges / tanks shall have a table of contents and a statutory warning.
- Vape products must be registered with the authorities six months before they may be released for sale. To be approved, detailed information on the contents, emissions testing and toxicological information attached.
- Receiving authority may charge a fee for registration.
- Paid advertising / marketing for vape product is not allowed.
Read more about TPD here: http://vsw.se/tpd/