When you got yourself a shiny new new clearomizer, or if you’re going to replace the existing coil with a new one, it is important that you prepare the coil the best way. If you dont, there is a good chance you’ll end up with lack of taste or worst case burnt cotton and a small hole in your pocket.
Step by step how to do prime the coil (would you rather watch a video? scroll down..):
- Take your new coil, drip e-juice on the cotton through all the slots you’ll see on the coil (there may be more), so that the cotton is really wet.
- Repeat above step if the cotton have soaked real good, or if the cotton is not soaked enough.
- If you have soaked the cotton so much so that it drops out of the coil, you can blow through the coil to remove the excess e-juice.
- Put the coil in the base.
- Fill the tank.
- Put the clearomizer together.
- Let is soak for half an hour.
Once the coil is primed good, you’ll need to start of at low watts and gradually increase the power until you reached your desired level:
- First, take a few long puffs (dry hits) without pressing the button, then the e-juice will flow into the cotton that may not become wet already.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Start off at low watts, take a few puffs.
- Increase by 10%, take a few more puffs.
- Continue to increase the watts step by step, until you reached the watts you want to reach.