Your battery/mod has a clever feature called “5-click-on-off ‘. That means you can turn off your device by pressing five times quickly the button. Then five times again to activate the battery/mod. This feature helps you avoid standby mode that draws excessive current, it wont fire in the pocket either (which is a neat thing)
Articles in this section
- Ohm’s law, Ampere &18650 batteries, what safety aspects should I consider?
- What battery should I choose for my mod?
- My battery/mod refuse to turn on, how do I activate it?
- How long time does it take to charge my 510/eGo battery?
- Why does my 510/eGo-battery flashing its lights?
- Will my new 18650 battery come charged?
- How long does it take to charge an 18650 battery?
- What is a paired battery? And why is that so important to use?